- Adult Nonfiction
- The Way I See It [hc]
The Way I See It [hc]
A Personal Look at Autism and Asperger's
By Dr. Temple Grandin
Collector's Edition: Revised & Expanded with a foreword by Dr. Tony Attwood
In this revised and expanded version of the book, Dr. Grandin delves into the issues of autism that parents, teachers, and individuals on the spectrum face every day including...
- How and Why People with Autism Think Differently
- Economical Early Intervention Programs that Work
- How Sensory Sensitivities Affect Learning
- Behaviors Caused by a Disability vs. Just Bad Behaviors
- Alternative Medicine vs. Conventional Medicine
The third edition contains many new sections including:
- Improving Time Management and Organizational Skills
- Which School is Best for My Child with ASD?
- Teaching Turn Taking and the Ability to Wait
- Get Out and Experience Life!
- Why Do Kids with Autism Stim?
- Teens with ASD Must Learn Both Social and Work Skills to Keep Jobs
Order options: in-store pickup, curbside pickup or free Media Mail shipping within the contiguous United States